Saturday, July 29th, 2023
One of our most popular local routes! Metric Century, Half Century, and 30-mile routes. Out and back by Tarryall through the gorgeous Tarryall river valley.
The Tarry-It-Up features legendary finish-line massages, popular aid stations, beautiful mountain scenery, spectacular summer weather, safety radio support, and delicious start & finish line food trucks.
Event Start: 7:30-8:00 AM – All cyclists have to be on the road by 8:00am to participate.
Directions to the start/finish line: Out of Lake George, CO, take County Road 77 to Mile Marker 32. The parking and start/finish is roughly 9.5 miles from the Lake George intersection of County Road 77 and Highway 24.
Ebike/Recumbent/Tandem/Mountain: We welcome all forms of cycling!
If you choose to participate in Tarry-It-Up using an E-bike or any other motor assisted vehicle, you will be assuming all risk and burden in any maintenance or assistance required resulting in any difficulties or breakdowns of that vehicle. Tarry-It-Up may not be able to assist you with any problems you might have with your ebike.
A scenic ride through beautiful Colorado backroads
• Legendary finish line massages
• High-Quality “Technical Performance Shirt” ($20.00 Value)
• Popular fully staffed rest stops
• Road event signage
• SAG Vehicles
• Emergency radio personnel in all SAG vehicles and at all rest stops on the course
• Delicious start & finish food trucks
Have You Loved Our Ride and Want FREE Registration?
We need more help to continue hosting this event. If you have loved it and you want to see it continue, please consider volunteering. Our events run on 100% volunteer power, and we desperately need more assistance. You can be completely remote, assisting from home while wearing your favorite cycling jersey and fuzzy socks, and helping out when it works for you. We are only asking for a little time. And to be honest, the more volunteers we can get the less work for everyone, and our ride can build longevity with more people involved.
So please, consider giving us a fraction of your time to give back to the cycling community. We know your time is valuable and we will not waste it.
Where we are looking for support:
– Assisting to call our prior sponsors. The ride entry fee does not cover the full cost of the ride. We still need sponsorship funds to operate. PRIORITY
– Finding a brewery to provide finish-line beer for cyclists.
– Local: helping to organize membership events, get-togethers, parties
– Local: helping to organize local rides – gravel, mountain, road
If you are interested, just message us through our website: mountaintopcyclingclub.com/contact-us/
Tarry-It-Up (30 Miles) Route Map
Tarry-It-Up (30 Miles) Elevation
Tarry-It-Up (50 Miles) Route Map
Tarry-It-Up (50 Miles) Elevation
Tarry-It-Up (64 Miles) Route Map
NOTE: The Tarry-It-Up is sanctioned & insured by USA Cycling.
(USA Cycling membership is NOT required to participate in the Tarry-It-Up ride.)