Thanks everyone for another great event. I hope you all saw the pictures in this weeks Courier. Sept. 25th.
Thanks to all the volunteers, Phebe and Rich Swoope, Keith Marcantel, Sharon and Lee Burton and TCS&R. We ordered 8 pizza’s and only had 1 box of left overs!!

Categories: Uncategorized

1. Arthur Thompson says:

Bike – the – Night…

2. Barbara Thomas says:

I would be delighted to volunteer to assist in the kid zone.

I can also assist with SAG, if paired with another person.
    Sorry I don’t know the city very well yet.

Sincerely
    Barbara Thomas
    bthoma12@gmail.com

Thanks Barbara, That would be awesome! If you could help give out the medals to the kids and help with registration that would be great. I will be at Memorial Park around 5:30 PM to get set up. Kids 2 – 9 are $5 and youth that are going to ride in the actual Bike the Night Courses is $10. Adults $20 and they will get a t-shirt, medal and pizza at Beir Werks.

Hi Arthur, Did you have a question?

5. Susie says:

Hi, where do we sign up to pay for the 3 years old riders? I don’t see a link
    Susie

Hi Susie,

It is on Eventbrite, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-bike-the-night-tickets-66772172365?aff=efbeventtix&fbclid=IwAR2P_ObcoeBcIPdX9dhAAEsHuJ6s-fcJMEAumO5xXW2v95Z7YTEODHjnhhA

I think you can got through our face book post. https://www.facebook.com/events/727712790982142/
    Or you can just pay that night. We will have registration at 6 PM. Races as 7 PM.

7. Susie says:

Hi, I bought my son a ticket, but he is 3 and the only ticket I could buy was for 5-9 year olds…do I have to register him somewhere? I didn’t see anywhere to sign him up?
    Thanks,
    Susie Valdovinos
    His name is Elijah Valdovinos and he is 3 (dob 7/1/16)

8. Susie says:

Thanks,
    Susie Valdovinos
    His name is Elijah Valdovinos and he is 3 (dob 7/1/16)

No Worries Susie, the 2 – 9 year olds are the same price $5.00. I just needed to cover insurance costs. They will get a free medal and hopefully a trophy to the different age groups.

10. Lyndsey Lack says:

Hello. My son is 4 and rides a regular bike. Can he ride with the 4 year olds without a balance bike? He still has his balance bike if he has to ride that.

HI Lyndsey,
    By all means lets see if we can get him in a race maybe with 5 yr olds that are riding with pedals. I am sure we can figure something out.