Members Ride Free
Saturday Sept. 14th, Full moon is scheduled.

Starting at 6 PM at Memorial Park, $5 registration fee, MTCC will have little children races for ages 2 – 5 on balance bikes for trophy give away. Then the older children up to age 8 can ride on the side walks around the park for trophies.

Starting at 8 PM Youth and Adults can choose from a 1, 8 or 12 mile route to ride in “Bike the Night”.
Registration is $20.00 for Adults which includes a t-shirt and free pizza at Bier Werks, (to be confirmed) from 8 PM until 10 PM. Children can register for $5 each and will receive a medal at the finish. Any trophies left over will be given away for best costume, brightest bike and so on. Youth must have adult accompany and helmets are required by all.

Keith Marcantel has volunteered to help put up signs.
Need help with Riders to ride bikes SAG and someone to drive SAG. (give riders a lift if they can’t ride or finish).

Categories: Uncategorized

1. Arthur Thompson says:

Bike – the – Night…

2. Barbara Thomas says:

I would be delighted to volunteer to assist in the kid zone.

I can also assist with SAG, if paired with another person.
    Sorry I don’t know the city very well yet.

Sincerely
    Barbara Thomas
    bthoma12@gmail.com

Thanks Barbara, That would be awesome! If you could help give out the medals to the kids and help with registration that would be great. I will be at Memorial Park around 5:30 PM to get set up. Kids 2 – 9 are $5 and youth that are going to ride in the actual Bike the Night Courses is $10. Adults $20 and they will get a t-shirt, medal and pizza at Beir Werks.

Hi Arthur, Did you have a question?

5. Susie says:

Hi, where do we sign up to pay for the 3 years old riders? I don’t see a link
    Susie

Hi Susie,

It is on Eventbrite, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-bike-the-night-tickets-66772172365?aff=efbeventtix&fbclid=IwAR2P_ObcoeBcIPdX9dhAAEsHuJ6s-fcJMEAumO5xXW2v95Z7YTEODHjnhhA

I think you can got through our face book post. https://www.facebook.com/events/727712790982142/
    Or you can just pay that night. We will have registration at 6 PM. Races as 7 PM.

7. Susie says:

Hi, I bought my son a ticket, but he is 3 and the only ticket I could buy was for 5-9 year olds…do I have to register him somewhere? I didn’t see anywhere to sign him up?
    Thanks,
    Susie Valdovinos
    His name is Elijah Valdovinos and he is 3 (dob 7/1/16)

8. Susie says:

Thanks,
    Susie Valdovinos
    His name is Elijah Valdovinos and he is 3 (dob 7/1/16)

No Worries Susie, the 2 – 9 year olds are the same price $5.00. I just needed to cover insurance costs. They will get a free medal and hopefully a trophy to the different age groups.

10. Lyndsey Lack says:

Hello. My son is 4 and rides a regular bike. Can he ride with the 4 year olds without a balance bike? He still has his balance bike if he has to ride that.

HI Lyndsey,
    By all means lets see if we can get him in a race maybe with 5 yr olds that are riding with pedals. I am sure we can figure something out.